|Posted by Jessica Rios on 18 Ee mayo Ee 2018 a las 10:40|
I. Match the following terms correctly: ____/18
3. ____Rising Action
6. ____Falling Action
a) This usually occurs at the beginning of a short story.
b) This is the turning point of the story. Usually the main character comes face to face with a conflict.
c) Plot is the organized pattern or sequence of events that make up a story
d) This part of the story begins to develop the conflict(s).
e) The story comes to a reasonable ending.
f) All loose ends of the plot are tied up. The conflict(s) and climax are taken care of.
II. Re-write and capitalize each.__26
1. barack obama
2. abraham lincoln
3. john muir
4. new york
5. bill clinton
6. lebron james
7. los angeles lakers
8. apple computer
9. mount rushmore
11. big bear lake
12. las vegas
13. michael jordan
III. Write the correct punctuation mark from above that best completes each sentence.
1. I had a crazy day at school ______
2. When are we going to the museum ______
3. You need to complete your homework on time daily ______
4. Please take out the trash when you get home ______
5. My favorite team won the game ______
6. What did you want to eat for lunch ______
7. It is so exciting to see you______
8. Why do we have to go home so early ______
9. How do we get to the amusement park ______
10. I can’t wait to go on winter vacation ______
11. Where did you move after college ______
12. I need to take a nap ______
13. I’m having a wonderful time ______
14. Where are you going to work ______
15. Yay ______ We won the game ______
Categorías: English 7th, 8th and 9th: Jessica Rios