|Posted by Jessica Rios on 3 Ee mayo Ee 2018 a las 13:05|
Continue in your notebook.
- What conditions was Kalief displaying?
- What happened when he got out did he receive help from the goverment?
- What did he try to do while at home?
- How was his behaviour?
- How was his return to society?
- Was he able to get interviews?
- Why did they dismiss his case?
- What was he embarrassed of doing? How long did he do it?
- How did he describe people reactions to him?
- What happened to Kalief's mental state as time went on?
- What did he try to do to change his life?
- How did Kalie'f life end?
- After his death, what was the reaction?
- What changes were made to the system?
- What laws were made? By who?
- What were the reasons for his law suit?
- What did his father do to him mother after his death?
- What happened to his mother?
- If you could meet Kalief what would be something you would ask or say to him?
- Who did he say was following him?
- Where was he recieving messages?
- What was it he said the message say?
Categorías: English 7th, 8th and 9th: Jessica Rios